"Count what is countable. Measure what is measureable. What is not measureable, make measureable." -- Galileo

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Plone at my Day Job

Our skunk works of a Plone shop continues to chug along at my day job.  We have a steady stream of new projects, a couple big ones that are enduring, and some interesting integration questions ahead to keep us on our toes.

While my webmaster and fellow Plonista, Debbie, is off scuba diving with manta rays in Hawaii, I've been holding down the fort.  Between allergies and proposals for next year's funding, it's a good thing we aren't having any death marches.

That said, I thought I'd try to capture some ideas in that latest Facebook meme, "How others see me." 

Between a fair bit of foreign travel, the geekiness of it all, and the reality on the ground, everyone around me has a different perspective.  Perhaps I'll use this for my interim performance review.

No comments: