"Count what is countable. Measure what is measureable. What is not measureable, make measureable." -- Galileo

Saturday, December 8, 2007

SourceForge Downloads


Its a windy Saturday morning in Albuquerque and I'm about to head out into it for a bonsai workshop with Michael Hagedorn. But before I do that, I'm waiting on the coffee pot to finish brewing and that gives me a couple moments to hop over to SourceForge and see how the download stats are doing.

The graph at right shows calendar year 2007 (ignore December since its an incomplete month). Obviously, since the high watermark last Feb-Mar, things have tapered off. In fact since the rollout of 3.0, downloads have been quite weak.

Does this mean that Plone is falling out of favor? I doubt it, but coffee's done, so my explanation will have to wait until this evening.

No comments: